Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Introducing Me:

Hear ye! Hear ye! This summer Princess Eugenia Megan will be returning to the homeland to study abroad in London, England!

...But before then here is a little about myself:

A Texan through and through, I am spunky and hardworking. At TCU, I am an economics major and accounting and finance double minors and a member of the John V. Roach Honors College. Though I am analytical and rational, and, sure, I love money and find joy in data and graphs, I am not your typical economics major! I also have a wide range of other unexpected interests. Soaking in the world around me, I can admit that I love learning about anything and everything. I also love to be involved on campus, and I am an Honors Ambassador and a Resident Assistant!
Loving life at TCU. Go Frogs!
You can't live in Texas without a pair of boots! My parents surprised me with these custom boots the summer before I started at TCU. 
I also LOVE to bake and cook and eat! My cupcakes and cookies have proven to be quite popular throughout the years. Seeing the delight on the faces of my friends and family as they bite into a fresh baked good truly warms my heart.  
Mmm... frosting is my favorite!

Meet my best friend: the apple green KitchenAid mixer! My grandmother still comments about how not very many 14 year-olds ask for a mixer for Christmas...  
Last summer I even went on a "Culinary and Cultural Pilgrimage" in Europe with the Honors College, in which I studied food in various locales and how it shapes the culture. So, you can guess that I also love to travel! This will be my third summer in a row to travel to Europe, and I hope to maybe even live abroad one day. 
Italian gelato anyone? 
 As a Martha Stewart protégé, I also adore scrapbooking, painting, drawing, and crafting! 
It's no Frida Kahlo, but I had fun painting myself! I was sure to include my signature pearls that I wear almost everyday.
I am very good at making messes.
The last defining factor of yours truly is my interest in the arts. I began dancing at the tender age of 3 years old, and I began musical theatre at 10 and film and televison shortly after, so naturally I used to dream of being the next Hannah Montana. I also danced competitively in high school. Although I am currently not performing, I have altered my plans to become the next Betty White after I make my fortune in banking or law instead! One can dream.
Baby Ballerina Megan
For your amusement here are 3 unusual things about myself:
  1. I collect wacky socks. My favorite pair has mermaids!
  2. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 18! I was convinced that I would have a personal limo driver by that time, but unfortunately that has yet to happen. 
  3. I am teaching myself to play the ukulele! I am also not very good.
Anyway, thanks for reading! I'll be back in July in London, England.

Cheers! 

XOXO, Megan 

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing your delicious bakery confections! (And a confession: I too begged my parents for a KitchenAid mixer when I was quite young. It's still going strong many decades later.)

    ReplyDelete